Monday, April 11, 2005

LATEST KARAOKE UPDATE BELOW...BUT FIRST, I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ALL YOU OTHER KARAOKE SINGERS AS BLOODY FUCKING ENVIOUS AS POSSIBLE...

As I write this, next to me sits..."THE BOOK".

Are you salivating yet?

Yes, The Book. The Good Book, if you will. The Mother Of All Karaoke Books!

Yes, the one and only Premiere Karaoke Songbook, in all its "virtually duplicate free" glory. 191 pages, countless thousands of songs, double-column format (the single-column version was getting TOO THICK to add new pages!), now sits beside me, awaiting my eagle-eye proofreading skills, to weed out any and all spelling/wording errors.

And if along the way, I manage to fill out a slip for every possible song I might even THINK about doing...well, no harm, no foul.

Did I say countless thousands? Well, sure, that is, until I get in a crazy-enough mood to start counting them! Muwahahahahaha!!!

KARAOKE RECAP: SAT APR 9, MUTZ, 6 SONGS

NEW--California Girls--The Beach Boys
Figured You Out--NickelbackSang it nice and angry.
Stealin'--Uriah Heep
NEW--Friends Never Say Goodbye--Elton John--Rehearsed it all day Saturday, but then it turned out to be a diff version, and I got thrown. Sang half the notes wrong I'm sure. Didn't matter.
Ace Of Spades--MotorheadIt was this or Radiohead, but since Jason (Satan) showed up and Levi didn't, Motorhead won out. Jason was impressed, and of course he had to play helper monkey, which I don't mind. The mic stand didn't go up as high as the first time I did it, so the Lemmy effect wasn't as strong. Plus I still need the fake boils.
I'll Be Seeing You--Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment