Monday, July 23, 2007

DUCKSOUP'S BACK, AND NOW HE'S...WELL, OKAY, HE'S STILL NOT BLACK, BUT HE'S BACK, AND THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING

Yes, campers, I am finally back online (although my computer still sucks), and I have a question for all of you. I know this will sound like a joke question, but it is not. This is merely based on an observation I have recently made:

What do the war in Iraq, the NBC show "To Catch A Predator", and the Crappy Underwear...er, I mean, Carrie Underwood song "Before He Cheats" all have in common?

If you think you know, email me at askduckpond2007@sacbeemail.com, and in a few days or a week or so I'll post the more interesting responses and the actual answer. (And I'm looking for more than just the obvious answer, which of course is that they all suck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment