Sunday, March 01, 2009

INTRODUCING...

My new steed, a 2003 Saturn Vue:


(That's not mine in the photo, but that's what it looks like)

To quote MST3K: "It's black and demonic and it spreads darkness and death...cool!"

It was previously owned by someone in Pittsburgh (a Steelers fan, I'm sure) so it needed a good Steeler-related nickname. At first I thot old-school, Franco, Mean Joe, etc. But then I went with a more recent reference: Ladies and germs, say hello to THE BUS! I'm thinking maybe some Steeler Gold racing stripes, but I dunno, do racing stripes work on an SUV?

Altho someone at work thot it looked like a hearse. I'm good with that too. (An SUH?) I might have to put those squiggly things on the sides. It'll be the coolest hearse since the Jaguar hearse in "Harold And Maude" (or the psychedelic hearse in "Grand Theft Parsons").

No comments:

Post a Comment