Saturday, June 22, 2002

ANY CALLS WHILE I WAS OUT? GUESS NOT.
by Ducksoup

Well I'm back to give the old Blog Pond another spin. Had to completely burn down the computer and start over with a clean hard drive. My virus protection is much improved so I don't expect further probs.

I'm sure you're all wondering what I'm up to, but right now I'm more interested in what the rest of you are doing, so let's do a quick roll call...

Max: now officially a bus driver, and also became a dad June 3rd. We welcome his daughter Cheyenne to the universe and hope she has better luck dealing with it.

Peace: Presumably recovered from the same nasty virus that crippled my online status. I'd phone him to ask how he is, but I don't think I can get the necessary bank loan.

Degauss: New crib, new job, new girlfriend, and possibly a new hope for PriBax Radio. Here's hoping we get a chance to return to the old "Apartment".

Lugnuts: Still maintaining the Baxley Entertainment Report, soon to be more accurately renamed The Ashleigh Banfield Hate Page if current trends continue.

Shaggy: Failed to make a scheduled frisbee golf appearance and has not been seen or heard from since. If anyone knows his whereabouts please call the missing persons hotline. (I'm also submitting a photo to local milk companies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment