Thursday, August 28, 2003

I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR THE POOR BASTIDS (NO I DON'T)

Well the smoking ban here in Toledo finally took effect this week, and I gotta tell ya, on the way to work last night I passed a couple of neighborhood bars and of course I got to see small packs of nicotine slaves puttering around out front puffing away. Luckily since I was on my way to work and didn't have the spare time, I was able to resist the temptation to pull the car over so I could laugh and point at them.

"Awww, poor little drug addicts. Wassa matter? Now you can only pollute your own lungs? Awww boo-gy boo-gy boo-gy! Poor things. There there, I know how you feel. Once I was in a McDonald's, and I was eating a Big Mac, and I started to go around to the other customers and spit what I'd chewed down their throats...and would you believe (sniff...sob) the store manager made me go outside! Boo-hoo-hoo! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! Losers."

What a splendid site it was. Makes me proud to be a non-smoking Toledoan. Can't wait to go out on the weekends and actually have a social life. See you all on Karaoke night. :) I think I might go join a bowling league too! STEE-RIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment