Friday, July 30, 2004

BEST BAND NAMES PLAYING THE TOLEDO AREA THIS WEEK (JUL 30-AUG 5)
 
Frayed Knot--tonight & Saturday at Firehouse 47 Bar And Grill
Solar Fist--Saturday at Longhorn Saloon
Glass Bead Game--tonight at Mickey Finn's Pub
Beefcarvers--tonight & Saturday at Prime Time North
 
And the best band name playing the Toledo area this week, in honor of my mom, who would have turned 68 today (and would have been a great-grandmother as of yesterday)...
 
Dead Beat Moms--Saturday at Longhorn Saloon
 
PS: If you're wondering when I'm gonna write more stuff here at the Pond besides the band names, sorry, but I've not been sufficiently inspired lately. When I write something worth posting, you'll be the first to know. Until then, deal with it.
 

PS: My mother was supposed to turn 68 today. Top o' the world, ma! We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment