Wednesday, July 21, 2004

YAWN...3 QUICK ITEMS TO TIDE YOU OVER

1. So TV Misguide dissed ALF's Hit Talk Show. Like I give two shits.

That worthless rag lost whatever relevance and/or credibility it had left YEARS ago! I mean, really, do you know anyone with even a hint of brain matter in their skull who still wastes their money on that poor excuse for toilet paper? I'm proud to say I don't.

In the immortal words of Al "Grandpa" Lewis, "FUCK 'EM!"

2. I know I didn't post the weekly band names last Friday. For the third straight week there weren't any noteworthy band names in the area. Plus I was busy dealing with more important, personal matters. Sorry. Maybe this week.

3. This song by the Killers, "Somebody Told Me"...the lyrics puzzle me.

"Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in February of last year..."

Um...so is this some sort of time-lapsed love triangle involving a sex change operation? Man, and I thought I had weird three-way ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment