Saturday, February 19, 2005

KARAOKE RECAP: SAT FEB 12, MUTZ, 4 SONGS

Turn The Page--Bob Seger--Had to try my new lyric change: "You drink the day's last Triple Black, remembering what she said..."
Take A Picture--Filter--Love it, gotta get good at it. Went lower on the shouting part, seemed to work.
Fake Plastic Trees--Radiohead--It was either this or "Got The Time" by Anthrax for Jason (aka Satan), but Radiohead fan Levi showed up first. Tonight, J, I'm doing Anthrax, I promise!
Detachable Penis--King Missile--Someone else put this in and then didn't show, so I offered to fill in. Surprisingly well-received. Even got the crowd singing along on the "Detachable Penis" part. Fuck, all I did was recite the lyrics! It's not even sung! They loved it anyway. Go fig.

No comments:

Post a Comment