Tuesday, September 20, 2005

UPDATES COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Almost there...wait for it...by the end of this week if I don't choke...

I've got a wonderfully bizarre dream to tell you all about, and I am considering the following tweaks to this here Pond thingy:

First off, I gotta add a nice official-looking link to the new blog by my pal the Noelomite. For now, this should suffice. (BTW I've asked Noel to help me punch up my upcoming post about my aforementioned dream, borrowing from the style of his blog [as in lots of odd pics sprinkled throughout]) This should be fun.

I also would like to compartmentalize things a bit, such as moving local band name lists to the band names blog, and moving the karaoke updates to the 'ducksoupkaraoke' blog along with the list of the 350+ songs I've done. Also the KUs will be streamlined: the specific dates and locations of my karaoke appearances will no longer be included.

The reason for this is so that certain persons will not know where or when I will turn up to sing songs like "Jagged Little Parody". I have recently switched to 1st shift, so all my nights are free now, and I have an accomplice to get around to different places. (And there's no guarantee I'll be safely tucked away in certain places on certain nights. I could turn up anywhere at anytime.)

No comments:

Post a Comment