Thursday, June 23, 2005

KARAOKE RECAP: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22, *SECRET LOCATION*, 4 SONGS
Dare To Be Stupid--Weird Al Yankovic
--Tougher to breathe through than I remember.
The Long And Winding Road--The Beatles--Wanted to impress any cute gals present, and most of my other money songs (i.e. "Outside") were not in the book.
Marijuanaville--David Allan Coe--Sans the bong sound effect. But had a new crowd to play to. (Unfortunately for me, I had to follow Noel stealing Prince's "Kiss" from Sam, during which he started dancing in the middle of the song and took an hilarious but rather scary-looking fall, but got up just in time to start singing again. Crowd went wild. Upstaging bastid.)
Jagged Little Parody--Ducksoup--And this is why I am not disclosing the location. Felt sooooo good to bring it back out. The crowd here was a bit stunned when I finished, and I'm told I got quite a few evil looks when I dropped the good ol' C-bomb. Ahh, sweet, delicious controversy! You never know when or where I'll strike next! No karaoke spot in the Toledo area is safe! Beware my wrath! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment