Tuesday, October 08, 2002

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED TO ME ON THE WAY TO OBLIVION

How screwed up is my mind? Here's a scenario I recently dreamed up for my own demise...

I'm driving and I crash my van into an ambulance. I go flying through the windshield and land in the back of the ambulance. So far I'm only injured, and the ambulance is not too severely damaged, so they start to take me to the hospital.

On the way the ambulance collides with another vehicle, and I go flying out of the ambulance and land in the back of the other vehicle, dead. You guessed it...it's a hearse.

And then on the way to the cemetery the hearse hits a deep pothole...and IN I GO! WHEE!

I need therapy.

3/19/2011, PS: I've since made some additions to this scenario. After the hearse a cement truck hits the same pothole and the contents spill in on top of me. Then a florist drives by and...well, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment