Monday, January 26, 2009

QUESTIONNAIRE REMIX

A couple of years ago I tried something my friend Noel told me about, a questionnaire in which you put your music player of choice on random and answer the questions in order with whichever songs come up. I happened upon the original while researching my blog archives, and decided to give it another go. Below are the results.

1. What's my mood like right now?
Heresy--Nine Inch Nails

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
I Live In A Split Level Head--Napoleon XIV

3. What kind of person am I?
Salty Dog--Procol Harum

4. Am I loved?
Daves I Know--Bruce McCulloch

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Hit In The Head By A Brick--Henry Phillips

6. What should I do with my life?
Goose Step Mama--The Rutles

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Go Your Own Way--Dirty Power

8. What is my best quality?
Overlove--Dio

9. How does my sex life look?
Razor Love--Neil Young

10. What's the meaning of life?
Comfortably Numb--Luther Wright And The Wrongs

11. What do people think of me?
Across The Universe--Laibach

12. Would I make a good catch?
You Have AIDS--Family Guy

13. How crazy am I?
Du Hast--Rammstein

14. Will I have a good life in general?
I've Been Everywhere--Hank Snow

15. Can (insert YOUR name here) ever really love me?
Polk Salad Annie--Tony Joe White

16. Can me and (insert YOUR name here) ever be more than friends?
The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary--Frank Zappa

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
The Rising--Bruce Springsteen

18. Where will I be a year from now?
Dixie Rose Deluxe's Honky Tonk, Feed Store, Gun Shop, Used Car, Beer, Bait, BBQ, Barber Shop, Laundromat--Trent Willmon

19. What is my biggest wish?
A Woman In Love--Stevans

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Witchi Tai To--Jim Pepper
(Note: This song is a peyote chant)

21. How will I die?
Hot Potato Mouth--Steve Dahl

22. What will happen after I die?
Tunak Tunak Tun--Daler Mehndi

23. How do my friends feel about me?
Total Entertainment--Pansy Division

No comments:

Post a Comment