Wednesday, June 04, 2008

LET'S PUT THESE IN THE NEXT WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY ALONG WITH 'SPAMMENT'

I've coined two new words in the last two days. Which is why I failed to post the last two days. I was busy coining new words. It's very time-consuming.

"Drizzerable"--Rather obvious weather term. It's not just drizzle, but miserably so.

"Snippy-snappy"--Describes people in Maryland, who have displayed to me over the last two days an incredible lack of basic phone manners. They are waaay too grouchy and waaaaay too terse. I think the whole state must be experiencing a widespread irritable-bowel-syndrome epidemic. (That or the weather there is drizzerable this week.)

It's not easy being a pacifist sometimes. After two evenings of being snippy-snapped at by Marylanders, my urge to kill causes my nerves to twitch severely and, since I don't have a way to get to Maryland, and even if I could get there I would be completely incapable of fulfilling my desire to strangle people to death, I have to come home and find inanimate objects I had planned to put out in the garbage anyway and bash them to tiny bits with my claw hammer and pretend they are the skulls of Marylanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment