Thursday, May 29, 2008

MORE THAN A MOUTHFUL IS A WASTE

I am really, really, REALLY sick of TV commercials for 'male enhancement' products.

Never mind Enzyte, which apparently carries with it the unfortunate side-effect of making the user look like a crazed, grinning zombie idiot, like a reject from Soundgarden's video for "Black Hole Sun". The latest one to piss me off is Extenze, because they keep making reference to "that certain part of the male anatomy".

Now, let's pretend I'm a complete imbecile. Exactly which part of the male anatomy are they talking about? They don't say, so how do I know? Sure, we all THINK we know which part they mean. But what if it's something else? What if it's the prostate? I don't want that enlarged, that would be a bad thing, right? Or what if you take it and wake up the next morning and your Adam's apple is suddenly freakishly huge? "Bloody fucking hell! I look like Randy Johnson!"

I don't need ANY body parts enlarged, in fact, I need several reduced! That "certain part" of MY anatomy is just fine the size it is. To any guys out there who think theirs is not big enough, I say just go ahead and fucking kill yourself already. You're making the rest of your gender look ridiculous.

PS: I forgot the latest annoying thing about Enzyte: They've been running ads in which the grinning zombie idiot is dressed as Santa. IT'S MAY! IT'S FUCKING MAY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment