Monday, August 05, 2002

Recently I got some CDs to listen to at work when I run out of Steve Dahl. (BTW, click on Dahl Archives on the left, then Friday, and go about 4 hours 23 minutes in to hear the latest phone recording from the Bijou Theatre in Chicago. It's fabulous!) One of the CDs is an Uriah Heep anthology, and I didn't notice the title of Track #9 (Number 9...number 9...) until I actually heard it today: "July Morning".

Now those of you who are up on things know that Uriah Heep was one of THE favorite bands of my brother Louis, who died two years ago...on a JULY MORNING!

"Bom bom BOMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

Louie, you old son-of-a-bitch! You got me again! You left behind a post-mortem easter egg! Good one.

I hope when I die I leave behind lots of neat little easter eggs like that. Actually I think a lot of them are hidden out there somewhere already. And if you're lucky and you pay attention to all the clues, perhaps some of you will find a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment